Comment on page
Turn your Lume Pad into a 3D Lightfield digital picture frame.
LeiaFrame is a simple app that provides an awesome capability: turning your Lume Pad into a beautiful digital picture frame that can play back a slideshow of your Lightfield images.
Using LeiaFrame is easy. Here's a video describing how to use LeiaFrame:
Using LeiaFrame is simple:
- 1.Open the LeiaFrame app
- 2.Tap the "Add Media" button
- 3.Select the images and videos you'd like to use
- 4.On main page of LeiaFrame, tap "SlideShow"
- 5.Select your Mode and Slide Speed
- 6.Tap "Start"
- 7.Voila! Your LeiaFrame Slide Show will begin!
Your Slide Show Mode options are "Linear" and "Shuffle". Linear will play the images in LeiaFrame's gallery from left to right, top to bottom. Shuffle will play them back randomly.
To remove Lightfield media from LeiaFrame, tap and hold on any thumbnail in the LeiaFrame gallery, and you will see a check mark appear on it's top left corner. You can then tap and select any other image in the LeiaFrame gallery. When you're done, tap "Remove Media" to remove the files from LeiaFrame's gallery.
LeiaFrame can be used as a screen saver for your Lume Pad. If it's enabled and Lume Pad is turned on when you plug it into power, your Lume Pad will eventually launch LeiaFrame and start a slide show. To set LeiaFrame as your screen saver, complete the following steps:
- 1.Go to your "Settings" app.
- 2.Tap "Display" on the bar on the left-hand side.
- 3.Tap "Advanced".
- 4.Tap "Screen saver" at the bottom of the list.
- 5.Change "Current screen saver" to "LeiaFrame".
- 6.Change "When to start" to "While charging".
Now, your Lume Pad will launch a LeiaFrame slide show when you plug it in to charge!